Friday, January 21, 2011

Entry 45: Non-update update

I meant to update this blog mid-week, but I didn't have time, and I still don't have time for much of an entry. Work has been busy, and S is leaving soon on another business trip, so we've been spending more time together than usual. (We're going to the beach in a few minutes.) S has a tendency to act like we're never going to see each other again each time she leaves, so my free time is at a premium immediately before her trips.

Tomorrow we're going to a cricket match with several of my colleagues. I'm excited about it. I think I understand the rules well enough now to follow the action. The ticket states the match will run from 2:20pm-10pm -- seven and half hours. That's good ammo against anybody who says baseball is too long.

Anyway, I'll try to take pics and keep you all posted on the excitement that is international one-day cricket.

No comments:

Post a Comment