Sunday, July 29, 2012

Entry 129: Another Non-entry

I was out of town this weekend -- visiting the in-laws.  As such, I didn't have a chance to put up an entry this weekend, and it's 10:30 and I've been driving all day, so I'm not going to put up until next week.  I know my three regular readers will be disappointed, but I'll be back next week.

Oh, I will say one thing.  On the way home I saw a Chick-Fil-A and was absolutely disgusted.  I mean, I just hate their food, why is something else going on?

Oh, and one more thing -- a link to a women's MMA fight.  I know one of the fighters (Barb "Little Warrior" Honchak).  I went to college with her and her boyfriend (now husband) who you can catch a glimpse of during the fight as her corner man.  I haven't talked either of them in quite some time, but we used to be part of the same little crew back in the day in B'ham.  Apparently she's getting to be pretty damn good.  I think this was a big time fight in women's MMA.  At least it's the same referee from the huge UFC cards.

http://www.mmagospel.com/2012/07/invicta-fc-2-full-fight-barb-honchak-vs-bethany-marshall/
  

2 comments:

  1. WOW-- that was an impressive victory! I've never seen a women's MMA fight before and that was an impressive display.
    As for Chick Fil-a, I think their food is good and I USED to like eating there, but not now! I'll wait until they get their heads out of their butts and come to grips with the changing world. Once they reverse their position, I'll eat there again, but not before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that was a good beat down. I've seen a few women's mma matches before, but never one that ended by strikes.

    As for chick fil a I actually don't mind their food (but I always thought it was overrated -- some people love it), I was making a joke, but I definitely won't eat there anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete