Saturday, October 8, 2016

Entry 352: Can You Actually Grab a Woman *By* the [Kitty]?

It's late Saturday night.  I'm on "Trump hot mic" overload.  Schadenfreude levels are high.  I doubt I'll have a chance to post to this blog tomorrow, so it's a quick comedy ("comedy"?) post tonight.  Here are five Trump jokes that I almost posted on FaceBook before deciding against it because... well, just because.

1.  The thing I realized is that Donald Trump and I just have different taste in women.  He likes blondes ones; I like consenting ones.

2.  I found Trump's new campaign poster:


Okay, I stole that from a FaceBook friend.  But then I commented:
"Trump also once tried to get busy in a Burger King bathroom. He moved on her hard, but she was married."  
C'mon, that's funny.  The Humpty Dance, here's your chance to do the hump...

3.  Can you actually grab a woman *by* the [kitty]?  There's not really much to grab *by* down there.  And if there's one thing worse than somebody who brags about committing sexual assault, it's somebody who brags about committing sexual assault and misuses prepositions.

4.  Trump dismissed what he said as "locker room talk".  And this is true... just ask any of Darren Sharper's ex-teammates.*

5. Make America great again... one stolen vag grab at a time.

Until next time...

*Link provided for non-football fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment