Friday, September 22, 2017

Entry 394: Meta-Blogging

I realize I forgot to post something to this blog last week.  The reason why is because I published a crossword puzzle last week, and when I do that I usually write a post at my puzzle blog, and I also usually don't have the time/energy to write two bullshit blog entries a week -- as a family man, my bullshit time/energy capacity is highly constrained (if only I was a deadbeat dad...).

You can read my puzzle post here.  And I'll be back with something here next week.  Actually, it looks like I have another(!) puzzle published next Friday, so it will probably be another puzzle post.  But the week after that, you can expect another thrillingly, topical discussion about something like time travel paradoxes in movies.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment