Saturday, September 15, 2012

Entry 136: Cool Picture

Below is my new favorite picture. S took it.


So not much to blog about today.  Still a new dad, that's noteworthy, I suppose.  Most of the new parent anxiety in me has been alleviated, although truth be told I never had much to begin with.  I was never stressed about things.  I never had a stark realization, "Oh man, I'm responsible for a life now!", or anything like that.  The only thing that made me nervous is when I put him down to sleep at night before I went to bed I'd have this irrational fear that he was going to suddenly stop breathing.  Well, it's not completely irrational, that does happen (but it's pretty rare).  The main thing is, there isn't any big difference between putting him down for a nap during the day, while I work on something else, and putting him down at night while I sleep, but only the latter would make me nervous.  That part of it is pretty irrational.  But it doesn't really make me nervous anymore.  Anyway, so far so good with the first month.

That's all I have in me this week.  Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is just going to get more and more entertaining. Raising children finds you in the most ridiculous of situations and to quote Bill Cosby they do indeed say the darnedest things!

    And that photo is beyond heartwarming, it heart melting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully my blog gets more entertaining, more material but less time and energy -- we will see how it pans out.

    Agree about the photo.

    ReplyDelete