Friday, March 14, 2014

Entry 225: Too Drunk to Blog

Well, not drunk, but hung over.  And even that is a mischaracterization.  I was a bit hung over this morning, but the effects have worn off, except for the tiredness.  I'm really tired.  So the title of this post should be "Too Tired to Blog", but that just sounds stupid.  Plus "Too Drunk to Blog" is a play on the Dead Kennedys song "Too Drunk to Fuck" off their album Give Me Convenience or Give Me Death, which 16-year old me used to rock on the reg.  Here's a jazzy, trippy cover of it by a band called Nouvelle Vague.



All of this is to say that that I'm not posting a longish entry this weekend.  Some old friends came to town Wednesday, just for a few nights, and we went out last night and tied one on like it was 2002.  Now I'm too tired to blog tonight, and I'm leaving town tomorrow morning and will be gone all weekend.  Don't worry.  I'll be back next week with my usual bullshit.

Happy Pi Day.

Until next time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment