Saturday, May 28, 2016

Entry 335: Long Weekend or L-o-o-o-ong Weekend?

Hey y'all, it's the weekend -- a long weekend at that.  I don't have much time or energy for a post though.  S has been away for the past week on work, and these kids are wearing me the eff out (kid, really -- the baby is no problem since my mother-in-law is here, but Lil' S1 has been beyond a handful of late).  I'm hanging in there, but it is taking every fiber of my being.  Also it doesn't help that it went from temperatures in the mid-50s to the high 80s in, like, a day, so I got caught without any coolant in our AC unit (we have to fill it at the beginning of every summer), and due to the holiday the earliest anybody can come out is Tuesday.



Also, I used the sliver of free time I did have while I was still somewhat alert and coherent (i.e., it wasn't 11:00 at night and all I wanted to do was eat a bowl of granola and watch an episode of Broad City -- my newest binge watch) to blog about my latest crossword puzzle.  So you can read that if you so desire (warning: contains spoilers).  I riff about the awkward time I watched Revenge of the Nerds with my parents, and give my opinion or the "real trooper" vs. "real trouper" debate.  Yes, apparently that is a thing.

Alright, hopefully I will be back next week with a "legit" post.  Until then, let us heed the imperative of Ric Ocasek.



Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment