Sunday, June 9, 2024

Entry 716: A Small Post About A Normal-Size Post

It was a really busy weekend, this one, and I now realize I've run out of time to do a legit post. I'll try to get one up Thursday or Friday of next week. Actually, that will work out decently because we are leaving next Saturday to visit family, and I won't be able to put up anything then either, so this way I can do one normal-sized post right before I go.

Until then, please enjoy "Robbery" by Juice WRLD. I was turned onto this by my 8-year-old son, of all people. I kinda dig it. I thought it was a song by some hot new artist, but I looked him up on Wikipedia, and he actually died five years ago. His story is probably not the best one for a third grader to absorb, but I'm guessing a lot of it doesn't sink in through the music. I mean, when I was that age, I had every rap on the Beastie Boys' License to Ill memorized and had almost no idea what any of it actually meant. Why would you want girls two at a time? For what?

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment