Sunday, July 3, 2011

Entry 73: Greatest Americans of All Time #1

The time has come. Drum roll please...

The Greatest American of All Time: Hulk Hogan



For years he stepped into the ring to protected us from all the anti-American stereotypes of the world: evil sheiks, Soviet loyalists, French people, and uh... fat bald dudes in singlets. For this, I say Hulk Hogan is the greatest American of all time.


Plus, by choosing the Hulkster, I have a reason to show you the video below, which is pure American gold. Seriously, watch it. You won't be disappointed.

Happy 4th of July!

2 comments:

  1. So what's going on with you and S.?? When are you returning / where / under what circumstances?? I know I haven't checked in here in a while, but I didn't want to post overly long comments (Boo...).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Reg, I'll send you an email when I get the chance. Super busy right now.

    By the way, make one small remark about your propensity for long comments and you never forget!

    ReplyDelete