Friday, October 28, 2011

Entry 89: A Nonentry Entry

This week has been very busy, and it still isn't over yet. We have a big release coming up at work next week, so I'm putting in some long hours at the office. Also, we are moving tomorrow to the outskirts of DC (hopefully just temporarily), so I've been packing when I get home at night. (We hired movers for the actual move, something I wouldn't have dreamed of doing two years ago on my salary. "Movers?! Who am I, Warren Buffett?" It's nice having a real income.)

In addition to all this, we have two wedding events to attend this weekend. A mehndi party on Saturday night and a ceremony on Sunday. Sunday at 3pm, which means I pretty much don't get to watch any football. I'm not happy about this. Not at all. Who has a wedding on a Sunday afternoon?

Anyway, the upshot of my busyness is that I don't have time for a full entry this week. But don't worry, I'll be back next week with enthralling topics like what I dislike about the iPhone, and how black people say "axe" instead of "ask".

Until next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment