Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Entry 23: Vetoed


[If my entry were a ghost, S would be Ray Stanz.]


My midweek blog entry got vetoed by S this week. I read almost every entry to her after I finish, and occasionally she asks me to omit something small, but this is the fist time an entire entry got nixed. It wasn't anything bad, but apparently not something I am supposed to post on the Internet. I tried to change it to be about my new fictional American friend T who just happens to have many of the same characteristics as S, but it was getting too ridiculous, so I just scrapped it altogether. C'est la vie.

(By the way, is the Ghostbuster sign not one of the greatest movie icons of all time?)

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite movie lines comes form Ghostbusters: "Back off man. I'm a scientist." Being a physicist by schooling forced to earn a living as a pseudo-engineer, I love (and used) that line!

    ReplyDelete